Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Splattering

Being a boy can be gross. Especially when it comes to peeing outdoors. On our way to Truckee, Ca, our 2 year old, Gavin announced that he had to go to the bathroom. He is newly potty trained. When he has to go, I make it happen...quickly. 

We pulled over onto a shoulder and the boys frantically rushed out of the car to pee. As I'm helping Gavin get over the stage fright of peeing on rocks, I feel something wet on my legs. As my older son was relieving himself, his pee was bouncing off the rocks and hitting my legs. WHY DID I WEAR SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS? WHY DOES THIS SORT OF THING ONLY HAPPEN TO ME? WHY AM I YELLING? 

I was standing on a pile of large, jagged rocks so I couldn't exactly run. Not to mention, I was supporting Gavin in his endeavors. I was stuck. It seemed like the shower of pee would never end. As I frantically attempted to move away, Gavin's started to pee on my hand. Way gross. After that, I had to clean up Gavin, my car door, my hand, oh, and my leg. 

Always eventful in the house of Bunbury. Always eventful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment