Friday, August 5, 2011

A Day At Sunsplash!

I'm currently sitting in the "mom section" at Golfland Sunsplash as the kids go out and have a great time. While watching everyone's stuff, I'm reading and people watching.

I'm also figuring out a proper punishment for some girls who were giving my son and niece a hard time in the wave pool. Apparently, they were splashing them, on purpose, and following them around. When they rudely splashed the kids, Bryce told them, "Hey thanks, that felt really good!" Oh Bryce, where on Earth do you get that sarcastic sense of humor from? :) I don't take kindly to people messing with my family. If I find them, I'll either have a "come to Jesus meeting" with them or punch their moms in the face. I'm still working out the kinks in my plan.

As a reward to myself, I am eating what is arguably the largest milkshake in the world. Gotta love Sunsplash!

2 comments:

  1. Good 'ol Sunsplash - Brings out the best in us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we saw how you were with the kid that bit aubrey's boy...wondering what would have happened if it was gavin...haha =)

    ReplyDelete