Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Maybe Wigs Wouldn't Be Such A Bad Idea...

Is it just me or does it seem like hair refuses to grow out when you want it to? However, when I used to color my hair, I would develop roots so quickly and wish that the hair would just stay put.

At the end of last year, I decided I was going to grow out my hair. To what length, I don't know. I think I'm going through some sort of early 30's crisis. I have enjoyed the short look. However, I'm hoping that long, cascading hair will make me feel somewhat youthful.

I got my last haircut on New Year's Eve and now I have to just let it grow out until it drives me crazy. I am tired of my hair getting stuck in my collar. I just want to wake up and see it 2 inches below my shoulder.

Oh, and bangs! Do I keep them? Should I lose them? I know to a man, this is trivial, but to a woman, these are some of the great questions of life. I want a change and I want it fast!

I'm convinced that no woman is ever satisfied with their hair. Even if it looked great, a woman could probably find something about 5 things that they would want to change. If you have straight hair, you want it wavy or curly. If you have dark hair, you want it to be lighter and shinier. Why are we like this?

1 comment:

  1. I think to some men, it may not be as trivial as suspected. I do agree though, it's not one of life's greatest pursuits. Yet, perhaps pondering which cologne for the day.. hmmm, sounds a bit "metro". Cheers -

    ReplyDelete