Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bryce's Birthday Bash

Bryce's birthday party was an absolute success. He wanted something colorful and vibrant for his 10th birthday with light blue and apple green as the main colors. The result was a bold and happy look with a lot of pop. This party required a lot of diy projects in order to look personal and stay on budget. The baloons, streamers, plates, napkins, and table cloths were from Party City. I purchased the materials for the tissue pom poms and party favors from Target. The cupcake liners, cake pop supplies, and scrapbook paper came from Michaels.

The balloons and the rainbow polka dot tissue paper were my favorite elements of the party. The balloons were a major component to the design. I wanted as many baloons as possible over the tables for maximum impact. They definitely got the job done. I loved how the polka dot tissue paper broke up the sea of blue and green. It served as a great accent, adding more color.

Everyone loved the party. Each detail down to the cake pops was noticed and greatly appreciated. After all of the hard work, I was very pleased. Bryce and his friends had a great time and I enjoyed showering my son with a fun party. 









1 comment:

  1. And you creatively made it all, decor and desserts! VERY IMPRESSIVE!!

    ReplyDelete