Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Free Smiles Month- Results

I hope you had a successful month of acquiring free or close to free oral hygiene products. I received a couple donations for the cause and got a bunch of great stuff with coupons. In one month, this is what I have:

Two bottles of mouthwash
Four travel toothbrushes
Seven tubes of toothpaste
Nine toothbrushes
Nine bags of floss picks
Seventeen boxes of floss

I got all this great stuff for a grand total of $3. I apologize for not posting a picture. I took it and can't upload. My pile of goodies looked quite impressive. It will come later.

Now it's your turn. This is one of few times when bragging is encouraged. Post a list of your haul for the month. Thanks to all who participated!

On another note, I'm off to celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss with my best friend. I can't wait to eat real Italian gelato, throw coins in the Fountain of Trevi, and drive the famous Almalfi Coast. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment