Thursday, November 29, 2012

Snapshots

I can honestly say it has been a full week. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I'll let the images below do the talking:

Last weekend, Ryan, Bryce, and I took a road trip to Las Vegas for a friend's surprise birthday party. We had a blast showing Bryce our old house and the park he used to play at, visiting with old friends, and gaining 10 pounds from all the food we ate. 

Food, marvelous food.

We took a tour of the Neon Museum. The history behind the neon signs was fascinating. I can now cross it off my bucket list. It was my Disneyland.

On Tuesday, I started classes at the bible college in my church. 

My family will be celebrating Thanksgiving tonight, so I need to bust out my pie skills one more time. Last week, I made a Dutch apple pie and a pumpkin pie that were to die for. Let's hope lightning strikes twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment