Monday, April 16, 2012

It's a New Season

Last week marked the beginning of a new chapter in our family's life. My 3 year old, Gavin began his academic career. Yes, it was the first day of preschool. He had been ready to go to school. Armed with a new Thomas the Tank Engine backpack and school gear, he marched fearlessly into his classroom. He was a little apprehensive about us leaving, but adjusted quite nicely.  I'm the one having a hard time with this transition. My big boy is growing up!



As Gavin began school, I started a new part time job. I'm working with my husband as we launch a new ministry at our church. ONE is a ministry geared towards single adults. Our desire is to connect, grow, and love- both with God and each other. Check us out at http://onecapital.cc and spread the word!




No comments:

Post a Comment