Monday, February 13, 2012

Little Mister, Will You Be My Valentine?




Tomorrow, Bryce and I will a making his valentine box for his upcoming class party.

As a kid, Valentine's Day parties were my favorite. Nothing was better than passing out valentines to all of my friends, then opening my box to see what was in store. I would quickly rummage through my valentines to see if the boy I had a crush on would sign his name, "From, Ryan" or "Love, Ryan". That was the ultimate question. Top it off with some white conversation hearts and red hots, and you've got quite the partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Happy Valentines Day and I hope you receive a valentine signed, "Love".

Robot valentine craft- lisastorms.typepad.com
Captain America T-shirt- Old Navy
Bouncy ball valentine- thecraftingchicks.com
Super Suckers- zakkalife.blogspot.com
Puma- zappos.com

Check out, "Little Miss, Will You Be My Valentine?" . It is packed gift giving ideas for the little girls in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment