Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mommy Loves: Cookies

It's no secret that I love cookies. I could give the Cookie Monster some serious competition. I'm not sure how fair it would be considering he's just a puppet. Anyways, I know that I'm not the only cookie lover. Moms typically share a deep appreciation for this sweet, bite sized treat. Here's some inspiration for baking success on Mother's Day!




 Mom Tattoo Cookies- www.pinterest.com/
Fashion Cookies- www.elenis.com/
Mom Hearts- www.singlemindedwomen.com/
You Are Jar- www.iammommy.typepad.com/
Flower Cookie- www.etsy.com/


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE cookies as well! The cheesy white flour/colored toping are my favorites! I loved going to Raley's because they would sell them individually so you didn't have a lot of guilt over buying a box of 12! I know I would be the only person eating the dozen cookies! Sure, I could make my own cookies but for (1) I live in Texas and it has bee in the 80's since March and (2) its a good thing I don't bake them because I know I'd eat them all! I did get some recipe's for dog cookies. Alas it is summer though and turning your oven on in Texas during the summer is just ridiculous! I love cookies but when I was trying to loose weight, I learned that it is best if you savor each bite of the cookie instead of gobbling it down 'Cookie Monster' style! That way if you enjoy each bite, it lets the baker know how much you appreciate them. When I try to taste all the flavors that make up a cookie, it makes it so much more rewarding.

    ReplyDelete